Removing Bios boot from a ECS P55H-A

MissAFanBoy

yeah well i just bought an SSD drive and this bios boot up it's taking my computer from starting around 10-15 seconds, is there a way to disable it and let Windows 8 start up asap?

btw great community you guys will see me around often I think :D i want to find a good way to overclock my computer im totally new @it but im scared burning my cpu or something else :( here is my system specs if anyone interested or if anyone can give me a link to a detailed guide of how to, since i've read overclock is not too hard on this motherboard

i7 870

gtx 460 PNY 1gb

12 GB ram Kingston pc3-10700 (667MHZ) cpuZ info

main board ECS P55H-A

Windows 8 pro 64bit

SSD A data 30 GB

HDD 500GB seagate barracuda

HDD 300GB

HDD 120 GB

thanks in advance ill be checking for answers soon i hope u guys help me out! specially with the bios thingy as a xmas gift :D

Most BIOS have a fast boot or post option which is on by default. Check out your BIOS settings. You may also want to check your handbook to make sure performance settings are on to help with your overclocking.

Also think about dual booting.  You may find Windows 7 handy to have around.

Edited by ThInK192

Hmmm thanks for the answers,  well good news Chronic haggler I was messing around with the Bios settings as ThInk192 suggested and i figured out to remove around 4 seconds from the boot, just disable sata 2.0 boot or compatibility and the motherboard will only show the mainscreen once after showing your pci express hardware, still i still want to disable that reminder of my GTX 460 overclocked connected every time i turn on the pc, maybe i can bare with the mainscreen of black series ecs logo and then Windows startup but i still dont know how, i guess that's the only thing we can get rid of at the moment mean while we dont get a sata 2.0 hardware :P i guess anyone else can help with it? thanks again !