Gun control

Coors

Damn, respect to Mr.Boston. Now if only every American shared this position.

@Thread: People desperately need to know what classifies as an Assault Weapon and what doesn't. If it isn't capable of full auto fire, it isn't an Assault Weapon, period. There may be an exception such as a shotgun, but honestly, no one considers shotguns as assault weapons. 

This video needs to go viral: 

@Anti-Gun Buffoon Gallery

My jaw literally hung open when I saw the first two photos. Do these people not know which end of the rifle to point at the bad guys? Plus, how exactly do you "demonstrate" the use of a 30 round magazine. Common sense would tell me that the use would be no different from something like a 10 round magazine. Plus the whole trigger on the finger part, Jesus, what hope do responsible gun owners have. That also makes me wonder why children aren't taught firearms safety in school? What would come from that but good, honestly. That should be a mandatory class in high school, preferably 9th grade. 

Edited by AddictedGamer93

It seems lop sided to me that the people screaming for gun control are getting all of the action, while millions are buying up guns as a response.  Isn't the gun buying frenzy also a strong indication about how Americans feel about gun control?  Spending real money should carry at least as much weight as an emotional response IMO.

It seems lop sided to me that the people screaming for gun control are getting all of the action, while millions are buying up guns as a response.  Isn't the gun buying frenzy also a strong indication about how Americans feel about gun control?  Spending real money should carry at least as much weight as an emotional response IMO.

I went out and bought another AR lol, and 30 30rd PMAG's. "Buy em before they're gone"

• Like 1

I give him credit for trying to be balanced, but he's also perpetuating several gun myths that are basically false.  The study that everyone cites to "prove" that a gun in the home is more likely to be used on it's owner has been debunked, and the notion that the presence of a leagally carried gun will escalate a scuffle to a life or death situation is preposterous.

There may be an exception such as a shotgun, but honestly, no one considers shotguns as assault weapons. 

really? 

You should check out the AA-12.  Granted not just anyone can go out and buy one, but if you were a Class 3 Dealer you could and you would probably enter a watch list once you bought one ...especially if you got a drum mag to go with it.  There is no reason a citizen needs an AA-12 outside of bragging rights and cool factor.  It's sole purpose is urban combat.

There may be an exception such as a shotgun, but honestly, no one considers shotguns as assault weapons. 

really? 

You should check out the AA-12.  Granted not just anyone can go out and buy one, but if you were a Class 3 Dealer you could and you would probably enter a watch list once you bought one ...especially if you got a drum mag to go with it.  There is no reason a citizen needs an AA-12 outside of bragging rights and cool factor.  It's sole purpose is urban combat.

Or turkey hunting. A whole flock of turkeys. Why stop with one when you can have ALL of them  :woot:

There is no reason a citizen needs an AA-12 outside of bragging rights and cool factor.  It's sole purpose is urban combat.

Whats nice is it isn't anyones business what I do or dont have and/or for what purposes, which means bragging rights and cool factor are a good enough reason.

A citizen should have the right to own anything the military has, short of nuclear weapons which I don't think the military should have anyways. 

Also I'd say that AA-12 would work just as good in jungle/woods combat as well.

Plus there are a bunch of other quick firing and 'scary assault looking' shotguns out there.

Saiga comes to mind and the Keltec KSG as well.

Or turkey hunting. A whole flock of turkeys. Why stop with one when you can have ALL of them  :woot:

lol Wouldn't be much meat left on them but suuure! :lol:

There is no reason a citizen needs an AA-12 outside of bragging rights and cool factor.  It's sole purpose is urban combat.

Whats nice is it isn't anyones business what I do or dont have and/or for what purposes, which means bragging rights and cool factor are a good enough reason.

A citizen should have the right to own anything the military has, short of nuclear weapons which I don't think the military should have anyways. 

Also I'd say that AA-12 would work just as good in jungle/woods combat as well.

Plus there are a bunch of other quick firing and 'scary assault looking' shotguns out there.

Saiga comes to mind and the Keltec KSG as well.

I thought about getting a Saiga-12, those are good shotguns.  I still want one tbh.   Though the AA-12 isn't a "scary assault looking shotgun".  It really IS an assault shotgun.  You throw a 32-round drum on a fully auto shotgun you can cause mass harm extremely quickly.  There is a reason not just anyone can buy one of these expensive shotguns.

And i definitely disagree with the notion everyone should have access to military grade weapons.   Outside of arguing differences since some people know how to work things in their advantage, I will use one obtuse example.  LA proved idiots have no business having access to tanks. :tongue:

Sorry Andrew, I have less faith in humanity than you do.  Humans are too stupid for rights.  I wouldn't give half the people on the road a driving license.  Think I trust them with an AA-12 or military grade .50 cals?  FFFF NO! 

Just pray I don't become a person in power... because I am guessing that at least half of the people would lose their driving license.  I would enforce a 4-week gun safety training program for anyone wanting to purchase a gun (legally of course).  I would take my Law instructor's advice and put it into action... punishment for breaking laws would be Swift, Severe and Certain.  Make no mistake, the punishments would be severe.   Robbing a bank at gunpoint?   Nice, now your trigger finger and toes are gone and you will be lashed in public viewing ...then thrown in jail.   Oh and jail wouldn't be an upgrade for the less fortunate.  It would be a downgrade for them too.   You want to be in humane conditions then act humane, pretty damn simple.   You have an issue with the laws and don't know how to be a civilized human being - then GTFO we don't need you.

I'm not in charge and maybe that's a good thing. :)