Gun control

Coors

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

I guess the definition of well regulated is where those who want to infringe on this right are aiming..........

Actually I believe it's saying that because a "Well regulated militia" is necessary, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." Because the government is going to have armed troops, the people should have weapons to protect against tyranny. The people are not the militia in the second amendment. Now that said, if the people are armed it is the best security a state will ever have. Like that Japanese general said in WWII about a land attack on U.S soil, "there will be a rifle behind every blade of grass". If the people have weapons, we wouldn't actually need a military (well unless you subscribe to the belief that a military should be used as the presidents personal toy to go do his bidding in far off countries, which I don't, I think they should be used for the defense of the nation).

Well I think the difference is that cigarettes you inhale and cigars you don't. At least that is what I have always been told.  

When I used to smoke several cigars a day I inhaled to the fullest extent that I could.

• 2 months later...