Thermaltake v9 Black disarming Help!

Im using it again!!!

Seems my father fixed it. he bought a ... i forgot the name.. maybe "fan washer" or just "washer" (very litte thing) is just to keep the FAN firm again putting it into the axis and not moving up and down... =) I dont know the English name for it.. i will ask my father the spanish name

ps1: I remember: The name of the item is "Seguro Seeger" check at google. The axis of the fan have a little indent where this thing fit and prevent fan from disarming or moving. This might be useful for others who are having this problems and gave up finding a replacement for this ridiculous Huge fan.

ps2: Some guys have posted google search but most of references are to overclockersclub and really really few results leads to shop to actually acquire a 23cm fan. It is rare, admit it.

Edited by Fragsman

• 1 year later...

I just completely disarmed the computer. I have the FAN on my hands. And also the FAN is disarmed. I dunno if that is natural or not but the blades were separated from the motor...

And How you did  you do it?  I can put out the front and the 2 side panels, but not the top. And the top fan isn