Tablet... Surface, Galaxy Note, Nexus 10?

Onion

I've been really considering savng up and getting the Galaxy Note 2, it's gotta beast of a processor and a really nice screen.

I got one, it is a glorious phone

More processing power than the first gen macbook airs too :wub:

I call BS on the second part.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/10/samsung-galaxy-note-2-review-back-bigger-and-better-than-before/

"To put that in perspective, it has the same amount of power as the first Intel Core 2 Duo-powered MacBook Air"

Even though you already bought one lol, i've been very satisfied with my Asus Transformer Infinity.  Available in 32GB and 64GB, expandable storage with a microSD slot, has an optional keyboard dock that also adds more battery life and another SD card slot.  I've got 64GB x 3 storage space.  And it has a 1920x1200 resolution.

I played with the Asus tablets, they're very nice, but this tablet is going to be for school, so the s-pen was the selling point for me. I've been writing with it a lot yesterday, its incredible. I love being able to rest my palm on the screen and know the tablet won't pick it up as an input. 

I've been really considering savng up and getting the Galaxy Note 2, it's gotta beast of a processor and a really nice screen.

I got one, it is a glorious phone

More processing power than the first gen macbook airs too :wub:

I call BS on the second part.

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/10/samsung-galaxy-note-2-review-back-bigger-and-better-than-before/

"To put that in perspective, it has the same amount of power as the first Intel Core 2 Duo-powered MacBook Air"

It wins a single synthetic benchmark? Meh. I'd take a Core 2 Duo over any mobile quad for real applications. :D