Onion

Tablet... Surface, Galaxy Note, Nexus 10?

I know it is a phone and you are not interested.. but you can multitask easy , have 2 windows open at the same time, notes on one and the other half, browse a web for example...but you might have know that already

I know it is a phone and you are not interested.. but you can multitask easy , have 2 windows open at the same time, notes on one and the other half, browse a web for example...but you might have know that already

Oh, I knew that. The note II's really cool, but I have a plain Galaxy II that I got last year, so there's not too much of a reason to upgrade from that, you know? It does everything I need, and the custom roms really give it a lot more kick. 

Yeah, I got one lol. White samsung galaxy note 10.1. This thing rocks! I even used it as a smart remote for my tv and dvr box! Loving the exynos quad, smooth as hell!

I've been really considering savng up and getting the Galaxy Note 2, it's gotta beast of a processor and a really nice screen.

I got one, it is a glorious phone

More processing power than the first gen macbook airs too  :wub:

I've been really considering savng up and getting the Galaxy Note 2, it's gotta beast of a processor and a really nice screen.

More processing power than the first gen macbook airs too  :wub:

Thats what I would get if I needed a phone. They're incredible.

More processing power than the first gen macbook airs too :wub:

I call BS on the second part.