LG Nexus 4

kuri

lol a day is "good battery life"?  You guys have to be playing games 4hrs at a time or something.

I think you should be able to make most phones easily last over a day if you only turn on BluTooth, Wifi, Personal Hotspot and Location Services when you actually need those services.

• 4 weeks later...

So did anyone end up getting this phone?  I got mine now and so far I'm pretty happy with it.  Like aaron6581230 suspected, I have no problems getting this guy through the day at all.  So far so good :)

Nevermind you already got it lol

I was going to say I'm not a fan of the Apple-like decisions Google made with this (no microSD slot, no removable battery etc). My cousin's boyfriend sold his Galaxy S3 for one and I just am wondering WHY he would do that, the S3 is better.

Well got to play with the phone at CES.. Loved it .. but they have no idea when the LTE version will come out :( it is fast and smooth..LG optimus G is also good and plenty of hidden shortcuts.. 

IVIYTH0S, I would have picked the S3 if I could've gotten it for the same price off contract.  Right now I am on a great mobile plan but it's not offered anymore so I can't sign a new contract on it, so to me at least the N4 is quite attractive at a fraction of the price of the S3.  But yeah, if I already have an S3, I don't think I would bother with the N4.

You should have to go for S3. It is great but i also prefer you first compare your mobile deals online at any best online store and after that get your mobile stuff. I always like mobile contract with great plan, do you consider any service provide? Check out some online mobile phone contract store for your first deal.

Thanks