Newtown Massacre

MJCRO

My brother has a tuning shop in Danbury, which is right next to Newtown. So crazy how something like this can happen so close to home. We live in a sick eff'n country when stuff like this can happen to KIDS. R.I.P. to all those who died.

P.S. Don't make this into a stupid gun control thread or whatever. This is a grieving and general discussion thread.

Edited by MJCRO

The look on the faces of the parents who's child did not come out of the building is something I will never forget. 

Makes me wonder where God is hiding. 

Funny you should say that, and i don't want to start a controversial flame war on religion but i want to simply answer that question. You wonder where God is? Its a simple answer really.... we threw him out. We have systematically removed God from our culture.

A friend sent me this vid which really sums up how i feel on the issue.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vRo04pkGZs[/media]

And that's undeniably true. We have tried our best to get rid of God. So we can't come running to him when it all goes wrong then throw him out again when sailing is smooth.

You wonder where God is? Its a simple answer really.... we threw him out. We have systematically removed God from our culture.

I had a whole argument written up (well, more like a rebuttal/response) however I've decided to just delete it instead of disgracing these people who lost their lives over such a petty argument.