Thermaltake Armor Revo Gene 'Snow Edition' Reviewed

Bosco

Took me a sec to realize this wasn't the same as the Armour Revo you reviewed a few months back haha

Styling is a bit strong for me and as such it holds no appeal but it does seem well featured and built another great review greg. Liking the use of zoomed sections to give context to some macro shots. Leg rotation pic was sweet too, you seem to keep on bringing something new and better with each review, glad we have you at OCC.

I am curious, from a construction point of view the Revo had a weakness with the front panel. It was way to easy to pull off and the little latch pieces  on the top panel were plastic and easy to break. Did they resolve this with the move to the smaller form factor?

I am curious, from a construction point of view the Revo had a weakness with the front panel. It was way to easy to pull off and the little latch pieces  on the top panel were plastic and easy to break. Did they resolve this with the move to the smaller form factor?

I suppose only time will tell and many on/offs, but the there are six 1/2" diameter split posts that are rather beefy and hold firmly. Hard to tell how they will wear in the long run, but they look and feel the part.

They completely redesigned those tabs. They are shorter, in a different position, and need to bend mush less to release the top control panel. It's a much better system than the full tower case.

Awesome Review and a Great looking Case (from my stand point) because everyone looks at things differently. When I look at the case I see great modding and painting fun. As most PC hardware, components,  and cases these days are Dark its so easy to over look details that are camouflaged by lights. I love Sharp contrasts and starting with light colors I see a ton of potential with metallic and florescent paints as accents and highlights. My gaming PC has been in an Antec 900 for to long and this case has moved into my top 5 considerations. \

And the Price is nice too ! 

Very good review!!

I hate to say this... but it is one of the worst looking chassis I've ever seen.

LOL Thanks d6 :)

Like I said to Wev, there seems to be no in between on the opinion of  styling for the Revo.