Official 2012 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

The mail lady pulled up today as I was working on my entertainment center. She handed me a box that I had to sign for. This is what I found in the box.

DSCN0702.jpg

I think the new pup thought it was a box full of biscuits for her. She was a bit disappointed.

DSCN0701.jpg

Special thanks to my new friends at Noctua and to the great OCC crew for letting me win this awesome prize.

Edited by Scott P
  • Like 1

The mail lady pulled up today as I was working on my entertainment center. She handed me a box that I had to sign for. This is what I found in the box.

DSCN0702.jpg

I think the new pup thought it was a box full of biscuits for her. She was a bit disappointed.

DSCN0701.jpg

Special thanks to my new friends at Noctua and to the great OCC crew for letting me win this awesome prize.

Boy that puppy looks like someone stole them biscuits!

What a great looking puppy :) but she still has her tail and it looks weird to me haha

She is a cutie for sure. We adopted her at 3 months old and our vet said docking the tail was more of an amputation at that point. We like the tail better too.

What a great looking puppy :) but she still has her tail and it looks weird to me haha

She is a cutie for sure. We adopted her at 3 months old and our vet said docking the tail was more of an amputation at that point. We like the tail better too.

It is really, just having had 2 boxers that had their tails docked, one also had its ears docked, looks kinda strange haha

But I really do lobe boxers they're so adoreable and playful :) and both of mine where a brindle with white chest a couple white paws and a bit more white on the face its like k am looking at my dogs younger sister

This is our first boxer. Our 10 year old Catahoula died just after Halloween and the house was just too quiet without a dog in it. That dog actually won me a PSU from Mushkin a few years ago. This little girl was adopted by a couple, then returned when they broke up. She had ringworm when they returned her and the shelter was going to put her down to keep her from infecting others. A foster family took her in and we got her from them. She's a cuddler for sure. She'd rather sit on you than next to you. It's going to get awkward when she gets up to the 50 lbs we think she will be.

This is a disaster. I just had to happen to move to a new place right on New Years day -_- Keep inquiring with the new tenants at my old place about "any' mail... If they miss it i am gonna have to set up a dozen of old rigs in their basement OC them to the limit and see if any catch on fire... *evilface*

This is a disaster. I just had to happen to move to a new place right on New Years day -_- Keep inquiring with the new tenants at my old place about "any' mail... If they miss it i am gonna have to set up a dozen of old rigs in their basement OC them to the limit and see if any catch on fire... *evilface*

Shoulda emailed/pm'd Dave straight away haha

I think we have those to ship.

Shoot me a PM.