Bosco

Official 2012 OCC Christmas Contest

UPS dropped this off tonight.  Going to be kids pc. Think I have everything I need too. So I can get started asap. Sweet. Thanks OCC and Enermax!

85295893924986401052.jpg

00851205588019088012.jpg

BTW I am pretty sure I will be adding some pink and powder blue to this case. Sorry I have all girls. :wallbash:

.... I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for mine.

^ no shame in pink or blue.

Enjoy your new toys boys.

that awesome ssd showed up while i was out on the road, monday i think ? ,...imma try n get it installed along with the brother i bought to keep it company,...is it hard to raid ssd's ?,...i want to combine them for the space if it's not too much trouble

No harder than any other drives.

that awesome ssd showed up while i was out on the road, monday i think ? ,...imma try n get it installed along with the brother i bought to keep it company,...is it hard to raid ssd's ?,...i want to combine them for the space if it's not too much trouble

guilty as charged your honor...

WP_002784.jpg WP_002785.jpgWP_002786.jpgWP_002787.jpg

k...

k...

Just remember if the drives are of different size the smallest of the drives will decide how large your raid will be.

k...

Just remember if the drives are of different size the smallest of the drives will decide how large your raid will be.

they're both the same so i forsee no problems with that but thanx tho, i'll keep that in mind !