Official 2012 OCC Christmas Contest

Bosco

Wow! Once again, impressive prize list. A huge thanks to the sponsors and to the OCC owners and members who make your annual giveaway a huge success!!! Good luck everyone!! :D

Cause if (when  :teehee: ) you call me on Christmas day in Canada, it will be 2 am boxing day morning here 

Bosco is actually from Canada himself, he is likely getting up quite early just to accommodate us.

As I recall, Bosco said to expect the call between 9AM and 12PM PST........Canada has the same time zones as the US with the addition of 2 in the east. Time difference from east coast to west coast in Canada is only 5 hours.

Cause if (when  :teehee: ) you call me on Christmas day in Canada, it will be 2 am boxing day morning here 

Bosco is actually from Canada himself, he is likely getting up quite early just to accommodate us.

I know Bosco is in canada, and it shares time zones with the US

I am in Australia, so 9-12 christmas PST is 1-4 AM boxing day morning here at +8 GMT

Never got the conformation email.  I'm guessing it went to your spam folder since my webmail comes from rasalvatore.com webmail serveice.  Just wondering if you could check on that Bosco, I hate to miss me a contest)