Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

Not really a bug, atleast its not a code error i don't think but i do think it would be useful to be changed.

The curse filter is rather over zealous, kinda funny in some places but over all rather irritaiting. S.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.s are now sunbuttes and in the RIP verran thread a bunch of people mention his pbutting. Its kinda petty but i figure its probably easy to fix.

Whatever the case its at the bottom of the priority list.

Not really a bug, atleast its not a code error i don't think but i do think it would be useful to be changed.

The curse filter is rather over zealous, kinda funny in some places but over all rather irritaiting. S.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.s are now sunbuttes and in the RIP verran thread a bunch of people mention his pbutting. Its kinda petty but i figure its probably easy to fix.

Whatever the case its at the bottom of the priority list.

:lol: OCC had a custom filter that they made pretty lax awhile back...I guess that didn't get transferred over. DOH!

Doggone it edit still wont work. Just wanted to add that strangely the filter applies to not only user submitted content but site text.

eg the help page:

"

Email & Pbuttword

The Email & Pbuttword area allows you to update the pbuttword or email address buttociated with your account.

"

Testing

S.u.n.g.l.a.s.s.s

Can a non staff member try that so I can see what happens.

The assassin used sunglasses as shurikens to assault the classy assistant's ass!

(I know I'm staff...just testing)

Holy triple post, batman!

So um, I was hitting "POST" and nothing happened...Went to "More Reply Options" and posted from there, which posted just fine...along with the two other times I tried beforehand.

EDIT: I think it had to do with a reply coming in while I was posting. I clicked to view it, but it never displayed the new reply.

EDIT: Didn't we used to have a Delete Post option? Maybe staff only?

I can't remember. Do you not see delete right beside MultiQuote?

Nope, just Report, Edit, MultiQuote, Quote, in that order. I assume mods have a delete button at least, right?

I thought we used to be able to delete our own posts, but I could be wrong...it's hard to remember how things used to be and it's only been a day! lol

Nope, just Report, Edit, MultiQuote, Quote, in that order. I assume mods have a delete button at least, right?

I thought we used to be able to delete our own posts, but I could be wrong...it's hard to remember how things used to be and it's only been a day! lol

Pretty sure just mods have the Delete button. I don't remember other staff having it before. Well, recently, at least.

Oh, and with what Andrew said with the multiple posts, I've noticed it won't show your post if someone had replied right before you do. Sometimes not even then, but usually that's the cause.