[CONTEST] Giving away a year sub for PC Gamer (US)

ClayMeow

I've been a long-time subscriber of PC Gamer (US) magazine and I have the ability to give get a free "gift subscription" by renewing my own. None of my RL friends really PC-game, so I'm turning to you guys. Here are the requirements:

1. OCC membership 30 days or longer.

2. Must own at least 20 games on Steam (I want this going to someone who is genuinely interested in PC gaming). If you own less than 20 games on Steam, but own elsewhere like GOG, Desura, Origin, etc., as long as you can prove it to me, you can enter. Link your Steam profile and/or your profiles for the other services where applicable.

3. Must live in the United States. US Military installations (APO/FPO) are eligible! Sorry foreigners, but this is the US edition of PC Gamer, so I have no choice.

4. Must be willing to PM me your mailing address (need it to submit to PCG).

5. Post your favorite PC-exclusive game (you don't have to explain unless you want to).

6. Please only enter if you have an interest in reading PCG. This is a PHYSICAL copy, not digital. I personally love it!

Today is the last day to claim my free gift sub, so this will close in less than twelve hours...I'm thinking when I get back from class tonight around ~10PM ET. Winner will be chosen RANDOMLY from all ELIGIBLE ENTRIES.

There is no catch....I do not need payment info or anything...PCG doesn't ask for it, only mine. So this is not a gimmick where you'll automatically be charged for renewal if you don't cancel.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe we get PC Gamer US here in Canada, would we be eligible?

Here's my Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003426802/games/

Favourite PC exclusive is pretty hard to say... Lately it's been MMOs for me, so EverQuest 2 right now.

Nice contest, thanks man. Hopefully Canada is eligible.

Dude I want in and am such a gamer. My first computer game was Bugs n Drugs on the Plato system. Since that time I think I have gamed on practically every computer system that has been out, including, GAG, Apple. My Current game list in my Library is 31 plus about another 30 Plus Boxes sitting around the house. My Profile link is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mopar63/

:cheers:

Missed the PC exclusive game option. Favorite exclusive PC game would likely be Star Trek Online right now. So many games are on other platforms, but that's okay it is all PC for me.

Edited by ComputerEd

Hey there, Clay! Nice of you to put on a contest, I love PCG, but haven't been able to subscribe for a few years now.

Member since 2002

109 Steam Games

3 More games on Origin.

Favorite PC-exclusive game was Half-Life before they ported it to console. Reason? Headcrabs & Air Ducts :snap: