Sign in to follow this  
Justhavocman

Thank you OCC!

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your invaluable help and for explaining standard yet very important and basic stuff about pcs , hardware , software and all to a total outsider and noob like me ! During the past 2 or so months that i've been hanging out with you guys i learned a lot and feel like a completeley different person regarding PC knowledge than when i first came here! Again thank you all !!! CHEERS!!

you're welcome sir, and keep coming back Justhavocman !

OCC did the same for me when I was starting out, and the friendly members continue to help me out when I get stuck every so often. I'm so glad this site has made such a difference for you :cheers:

My knowledge has improved in my short time here at OCC too. I feel that the users here are ful of great information and they're all willing to share that knowledge. OCC is a wonderful resource for anyone looking for info on a number of subjects pertaining to the computer world.

A big thank you to all OCC members!

Welcome to OCC, Justhavocman!

I'm quite glad that the community have brought in something good for you.

:cheers: