Assassin's Creed 3 (PC)

InCrYsIs

So I am thinking of picking this up. Player reviews are very mixed and mainstream review sites hover around 8.5-9.0. Anyone playing this on PC? What are your thoughts? I played AC2 on PS3 and loved it. Brotherhood was too redundant and didn't care for it. Played AC1 on PC and thought it was decent.

first ASS ASSins creed i actually like, beware of perfomance issues tho.

if you want to play 60 fps all the time then you better skip this one till a patch is out.

gtx680 cripple in boston with everything maxed. (40~fps is cripple these days it seems)

if you are cool with that, then by all means get it :)

Edited by WarWeeny

Busy playing it on PS3, maybe its just me but I prefered the Italy setting in ACII.. Overall still a good game :)

I grew tired of that area. I'm glad they moved. Surprised it was colonial America. I might wait until the next steam sale to see if price comes down so anyone that finishes it post thoughts start to end what you thought.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the game, was pretty darn good. loved how they played the templars/assassins roles this time. graphics were amazing, but like War Weeny said, be prepared for a hit. max settings were pretty brutal in the cities.  my main problem with the game, as with a few games ive gotten from steam lately. is that it keeps bringing up the userc account control thing from windows. Oh and the fact that it required Uplay to play it. but if i were to launch Uplay before i launched the game on steam it would not be recognized. its just a little redundant.

Can anyone tell me where the save file is located? And what is the file called please.. Thank you 

Save.save and it's under the game's Save directory :P

Only joking.

Should be under %appdata%\Local\SCRiN\ORBIT\ then run a search for folder 54