• GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD7 or UD5 or UD3
    • buy a bundle UD3 and buy $65 HDD and ram
    • UD5 comes with ram and buy a 500gb for $65
  2. 2. AN UPDATE

• i mess up LULZ
    • LULZ cant delete this

Why AMD and not Intel?

Not everyone can afford Intel bubba

and I all ways Choose Gigabyte over MSI. Had a bad experiences with MSI on 3 occasions

What does that mean? i5 3570k beast CPU for gaming only 210$. Best AMD chip 200$ I dont get what part of that people cant afford.

You don't need a i7 or I7 EE for top end gaming as 98% of games see no notable improvement over the i5.

I know alot of ole AMD Diehards still think of Intel chips to be 500+$ when Intel pops into their heads. I5 2500k/3570k (210-230$), i7 2600k/3770k (310-330$). Unless you are talking about the X79 chips that can run up to 1k$. but EE chips only pertain to power users/ extreme enthusiasts that can already foot that kind of bill. if that's your calling, I think even I would go with the 8320/8350 over the 3960x ect.

Edited by DnaAngel

Well a Late........ Really Late Update been Slacking off after my AMD Review to the Point of the FM2+ i went for the Gigabyte GA-F2A88X-UP4 which the GA-F2A85X-UP4 had a Big Influence and Thanks to Ken on Facebook i Got Hooked up with a GTX690 my  hd 7790 Died and was stuck with the Gforce 9800GTX which Ken gave me as " I see A Need " 

i Love it it my Dream PC and it is my First Dual GPU LULZ wish i had another GTX 690 to SLI be my First jajajaja  :rolleyes: