Steam Autumn and Winter Sales Dates Leaked

ClayMeow

In all fairness though, I don't really need to buy any more games. For once I'm going to show some restraint and not buy every little thing that strikes my fancy, especially since I have a massive back catalog of games to go through.

I'm so proud of you :biggrin:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixing brands is always a risky proposition. Good Luck! That's a hell of a deal though, so I can see why you jumped on it. I'll have to take a look later to see if there are any nice 2x8GB kits for my new build (which will hopefully be in a month).

In case anyone is curious, the RAM just arrived today and after setting the timings to 9-10-9-28, the new RAM's stock settings, the computer boots up and runs fine. Unless the G.Skill is going to complain about the 1.65 V needed for the Corsair, I'd say this is a success.

In case anyone is curious, the RAM just arrived today and after setting the timings to 9-10-9-28, the new RAM's stock settings, the computer boots up and runs fine. Unless the G.Skill is going to complain about the 1.65 V needed for the Corsair, I'd say this is a success.

Nice. Congrats :)

Between STEAM and Humble Bundle the family cannot figure out what to buy me for Christmas, I am getting it all myself :thumbsup:

How old are you? I'm sorry but it just seems funny to me that your family can't think of anything but video games for you :lol:

Read a back man!

...my family can't figure out what to get me either :blush:

How old are you? I'm sorry but it just seems funny to me that your family can't think of anything but video games for you :lol:

Read a back man!

...my family can't figure out what to get me either :blush:

I am 49 and I have few things I do not typically buy for myself :-) I do read BTW, just finished the new Dresden Files. Typically I get clothes or they find a game I do not have, hard to do this year.