Sign in to follow this  
Onion

[Weekly Updates] Rock song of the week!

Am I the only one who likes all Metallica albums? I love Death Magnetic and St.Anger.

I'd like to see some french rock on this thread, I've always wanted to hear some, but never found a good band myself.

Am I the only one who likes all Metallica albums? I love Death Magnetic and St.Anger.

I'd like to see some french rock on this thread, I've always wanted to hear some, but never found a good band myself.

Gojira is pretty good (most well known imo). Could also check out Monarch, Dirge, Heavenly, and Scarve. The vocalist for Scarve changed with The Undercurrent album, as their former joined Mnemic (one of my personal favorite bands).

Gojira is pretty good (most well known imo). Could also check out Monarch, Dirge, Heavenly, and Scarve. The vocalist for Scarve changed with The Undercurrent album, as their former joined Mnemic (one of my personal favorite bands).

Wouldn't you say Gojira is a bit heavy for rock? Haha but I must say I am glad you put me on to them, great band.

I love Gojira. :lol: Most songs I post will be on the heavy side, but I only put rock in the title and not metal in case someone requests something that isn't metal.

I'll check out those 3 other french bands today. :thumbsup:

Also, fleshgod apocalypse anyone? :teehee:

Edited by l33t p1mp

Wouldn't you say Gojira is a bit heavy for rock? Haha but I must say I am glad you put me on to them, great band.

All of the ones I listed are heavy metal, death metal, doom metal, industrial metal, or power metal.

All of the ones I listed are heavy metal, death metal, doom metal, industrial metal, or power metal.

I checked some of them, death metal is way too heavy for me(and yes, I know the difference between heavy/thrash/death etc.), but Heavenly is epic!