Sign in to follow this  
Onion

Why did Obama win?

Most, sure, but there are a lot of people who voted for both candidates based solely on race. It's stupid...but it is their choice.

There are also many that won't vote for Obama purely because he's black. There are many that won't for Romney purely because he's mormon. There are also many that did vote for Romney purely because he's mormon. People are bigots and that will never change. So let's all stop pretending that this worked one way.

Obama won because it was god's will and Rush Limbaugh wasn't loud enough.

Can you list any reasons why either candidate would be better or worse?

Obama has kept a majority of his promises in his first term. Here's something to keep you busy.

Obama won because it was god's will and Rush Limbaugh wasn't loud enough.

lol, I'm pretty sure this is undeniable fact. :lol:

So let's all stop pretending that this worked one way.

I wasn't aware anyone was...

I'm not saying Obama is perfect but the fact we'll never get the best option in office (independent) he was the lesser of two evils since Romney was effin crazy, even if:

voting_for_the_lesser_of_two_evils_postcards-p239843427547682478baanr_400.jpg

Edited by IVIYTH0S

But in all honesty I could list dozens of reasons why Romney lost and Obama won, but nobody wants to accept the fact that Romney is a Massachusetts moderate who had to appease the tea party primary voters in order to get the nomination. In the process he said a lot of things that he later denied which led to his appearance as a flip-flopper and a liar.

Conservatives, they'll vote for anyone that takes away civil liberties, and have atrocious economic plans. :rolleyes:

yup, and get their so called facts from fox news, readers digest and the enquirer :pfp:

yup, and get their so called facts from fox news, readers digest and the enquirer :pfp:

:lol:

I'm not saying Obama is perfect but the fact we'll never get the best option in office (independent) he was the lesser of two evils since Romney was effin crazy, even if:

voting_for_the_lesser_of_two_evils_postcards-p239843427547682478baanr_400.jpg

Hey, i would have voted for Jill Stein if I thought she would actually win, but I didn't want Romney to win.

Hey guys,

Keep it clean in here Or I'm going to start handing out warnings and potential Suspensions.

Regards,

Boinker, OCC mod

:lol:

i know, so funny, it cracks me up too,...oh well, the president was reelected by a large portion of the majority vote so now it's back to the grindstone...get to work mr president !