Why did Obama win?

Onion

Conservatives, they'll vote for anyone that takes away civil liberties, and have atrocious economic plans. :rolleyes:

If you understood what real conservatism is you'd never say something like this.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

If you understood what real conservatism is you'd never say something like this.

Political parties change through time, so "real" conservatism isn't really a thing just like "real" liberalism isn't really a thing.

I also said that just to make p1mp more butthurt. It's surprisingly easy.

Edited by CowKing

Says the guy making jokes about brain damage. Perhaps you should reevaluate your priorities when posting. :rolleyes:

That.

Political parties change through time, so "real" conservatism isn't really a thing just like "real" liberalism isn't really a thing.

I have yet to get butthurt, so I don't know how you can say I'm getting butthurt and that its easy. :withstupid:

Also, real conservatism or not, the fact of the matter is that today's conservatism is not at all what you described. Atrocious economic plans sound more like an Obama thing, along with taxes for ridiculous government programs.

Says the guy making jokes about brain damage. Perhaps you should reevaluate your priorities when posting. :rolleyes:

That.

I for one don't care about the future, and only voted for Obama cuz he's black. I would have voted for Romney if he was asian and cut taxes for corner grocery stores and prevented women for having abortions only if God didn't sanction the rape.

I for one don't care about the future, and only voted for Obama cuz he's black. I would have voted for Romney if he was asian and cut taxes for corner grocery stores and prevented women for having abortions only if God didn't sanction the rape.

:lol:

I have yet to get butthurt, so I don't know how you can say I'm getting butthurt and that its easy. :withstupid:

Also, real conservatism or not, the fact of the matter is that today's conservatism is not at all what you described. Atrocious economic plans sound more like an Obama thing, along with taxes for ridiculous government programs.

Did you even research Romney's policies, or did you just listen to fake bullet points like a good political soldier?

You know what? You probably listened on his flip instead of his flop. Understandable, it gets hard to tell where his policies really stood.

Brain damage isn't a joke Waco.

Edited by CowKing