freddie

Sneaking a 7950 into a Centurion 5 II

Corsair's line-up of cases are pretty mighty, just the pricing can be a con. A Corsair Carbide 500R for $48 after MIR in the U.S., sucks that you're in Australia, though. :P

Corsair's line-up of cases are pretty mighty, just the pricing can be a con. A Corsair Carbide 500R for $48 after MIR in the U.S., sucks that you're in Australia, though. :P

LOL, that shit costs 150+ here after kangaroo tax picard1.png

Mine only creaks when taking the panel off and messing with it. When it's just sitting there it doesn't.

I 100% recommend the 600T (alpine version is sexy)

Aaaah is yours the white/special ? complaints are coming from people using that edition. Never heard of an alpine one

LOL, that shit costs 150+ here after kangaroo tax picard1.png

Aaaah is yours the white/special ? complaints are coming from people using that edition. Never heard of an alpine one

I had one of the black 600ts up until 2 months ago, great case, only got rid of it due to watercooling, traded it for a mechkkeyboard :biggrin:

All of them creak if you use the windowed side panel. The mesh side panel doesn't creak though. :cheers:

I had one of the black 600ts up until 2 months ago, great case, only got rid of it due to watercooling, traded it for a mechkkeyboard :biggrin:

aaaah, nice :cheers:

All of them creak if you use the windowed side panel. The mesh side panel doesn't creak though. :cheers:

Ooooh, well considering the left side of the case won't be seen, may as well put the mesh on instead. Cheers for the heads up :thumbsup:

how about the Storm Scout 2? a fairly decent case with a bunch of functionality for reasonable price.

Hmm, Not a fan of its looks. Don't wanna go from one ugly case to another ugly case you know?

I'm a big fan of the Coolermaster HAF series, the 912 can be found VERY affordable. I got that for my friend and loved it, if my case melted down to a pile of goo in some freak fire....I'd definitely get a HAF, but I'll never abandon it otherwise :D

I have no love for the HAF series, I can see why they're so popular but don't think I'll use one for myself, ever.

I have no love for the HAF series, I can see why they're so popular but don't think I'll use one for myself, ever.

Try saying that HAFter using one :teehee: