Election day gamble!

Onion

Who do you think will win the election?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the election?

• Romney
    • Obama
    • Other

Republican or Democrat makes no difference. People are corrupt power hungry pieces of ****. Until an honest, Constitution supporting, non-special interest group controlled person is voted in the country is going to continue to spiral down the crapper. But most people are too ****ing stupid to see passed our two party Republican/Democrat system and are a bunch of clueless lemmings. God bless the USA!

I heartily agree.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People are just afraid of things that are more powerful than them, and automatically pull the evil card.

:pfp:

I never said businesses were evil. I just don't think they deserve more money than a starving child.

Republican or Democrat makes no difference. People are corrupt power hungry pieces of ****. Until an honest, Constitution supporting, non-special interest group controlled person is voted in the country is going to continue to spiral down the crapper. But most people are too ****ing stupid to see passed our two party Republican/Democrat system and are a bunch of clueless lemmings. God bless the USA!

That. :typing::cheers::thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more.

Slightly relevant but i just discovered, the Mormons hold the us constitution as a holy document. While i don't agree with Romney on everything, that alone, provided he is a true Mormon, makes him a bit more attractive. It could hold some interesting potential if it is true.

You're weird, and you're thought process is flawed.

Well perhaps if you didn't relate businesses making money to starving children then it'd be a bit easier to avoid such "weirdness". :lol:

The combined spend by both sides in the presidential elections is 1.5 ~ 2.0 billion dollars. Does nobody find this a little disturbing?

More than a little.......

Not gonna happen with the Republican corporate welfare either.

Nor with the corrupt social welfare state we have now.

For those of you who haven't heard it...

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?" She replied... "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride! "Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her. "What do you mean?" she replied. So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out and give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house." She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?" I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party." Her parents aren't speaking to me anymore.

I guess, but all I did was disagree with you and you call that a shitstorm.

I didn't call it a shitstorm, but it could easily turn into one had I decided to give my opinion.