Hurricane Sandy

MJCRO

1kW7Z.jpg

The funny thing is, my friend spent four years in south florida and had no direct hurricane hit...he's been back to NY now for the past three years and we've been directly hit twice. I blame him!

The funny thing is, my friend spent four years in south florida and had no direct hurricane hit...he's been back to NY now for the past three years and we've been directly hit twice. I blame him!

It's so weird, Florida has had absolutely nothing for the past few years. I kind of miss it, storms are just about the only interesting that happen in this state.

It's so weird, Florida has had absolutely nothing for the past few years. I kind of miss it, storms are just about the only interesting that happen in this state.

You can take them back :P

I've had no power since Monday night. My cousin just came back from school in Long Island and says it's ridiculous out there. He told me his school might be closed for 2 weeks due to mass power outages and damage. Westchester County didn't get it too bad other then mostly downed trees and power outages. Estimates for power back in my neighborhood is nothing before Sunday fml.

We'll have to see how our shore house ended up but here at our main residence (more northern but still south jersey) we only lost internet but no power. (a few blocks here and there lost power and internet, or just power or just internet) So we lucked out, mostly just alot of small debris left everywhere with midsize tree limbs rarely being found in the streets.

Hope all of you (and your property) held up that haven't checked in yet!

I've never heard of anyone who wants a storm to hit...

And no school for 4 days now. Monday was kinda eh, just rain. Tuesday(Well actually monday night) is when the worst hit. Today was power outage, tomorrow is for power outage as well. I think Friday is a 50-75% chance that I will have school again.

Edited by Krieg1337

I've never heard of anyone who wants a storm to hit...

And no school for 4 days now. Monday was kinda eh, just rain. Tuesday(Well actually monday night) is when the worst hit. Today was power outage, tomorrow is for power outage as well. I think Friday is a 50-75% chance that I will have school again.

Its a change from the usual.

good to hear that our New Yorkers here at OCC are okay after the storm and thankful that it's only the power gone lost.

tho i felt sad for those who didn't make it. there will be light always after the darkness of each storm.