It's Official!

BluePanda

LOL, you guys have to start paying your rent on time. :biggrin:

I didn't mind too much, each house was nicer than the last. :) My dad's businesses started taking off real quick, so we'd move and upgrade every couple years haha. Except the one time where he got screwed by his business partner, we moved into a shithole to avoid bankruptcy.

Edited by l33t p1mp

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shafted! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I've been in contact with this crazy lady for the last couple months in reguards to a house to rent in Los Alamos (where we're moving). Told her multiple times we are really interested, asked for more pictures, got old utility bills from her...etc, etc.

Hadn't heard back from her in about a week so I pressed a couple more questions for her today --

Just got a LATE response from her:

"Sorry this house has just rent out"

F-YOU WOMAN!!!!

See, if you had a MUSTANG, you could have slept in the back seat like I did a few times. :lol:

That goes back to the paying rent on time comment LOL

Damn that sucks! Have you thought of an apartment short term til you find a house?

That goes back to the paying rent on time comment LOL

Damn that sucks! Have you thought of an apartment short term til you find a house?

Thought of and dismissed -- do you not recall the shit we own? lol

Maybe I can build a house from all the cases I've reviewed...hummmm :rolleyes:

Thought of and dismissed -- do you not recall the shit we own? lol

Maybe I can build a house from all the cases I've reviewed...hummmm :rolleyes:

Yes but to get somewhere you can always get the apartment, Put the bulk of your crap in storage for a couple months while you look without rushing into something.

Worth a shot with the cases! LOL

Yes but to get somewhere you can always get the apartment, Put the bulk of your crap in storage for a couple months while you look without rushing into something.

Worth a shot with the cases! LOL

Yea -- we've deeply considered storage. The difference between a "cheap" apartment and a house are minimal in price and very few places are allowing for any type of "short" lease -- 1 year minimums...

We've got a few others we're waiting on response from -- it was just a nice cost/location/everything with the one the lady had lead us to believe would be ours :P

We still have some time. But I'm still cranky. :P You can blame the biotch for Dave's review not getting done tonight...now you can hate her too :)

Yea -- we've deeply considered storage. The difference between a "cheap" apartment and a house are minimal in price and very few places are allowing for any type of "short" lease -- 1 year minimums...

We've got a few others we're waiting on response from -- it was just a nice cost/location/everything with the one the lady had lead us to believe would be ours :P

We still have some time. But I'm still cranky. :P You can blame the biotch for Dave's review not getting done tonight...now you can hate her too :)

Gotcha on the options Now let Dave get some work done