Sign in to follow this  
freddie

Front audio panel?

Short story shorter; the front audio jack on my centurion has gone bonkers.

So basically looking for a front panel with audio jack, doesn't have to be from CM (found a replacement panel on their site but they dont ship to aus anymore).

Seen some funky one's on eBay but with too many things i dont need usb ports/card reader etc..

Are there any audio dedicated panels? I think i saw some from creative but couldnt hunt one down.

Cheers :D

Also found out the creative one, if anyones interested. Looks good but pretty expensive for what its worth.

I've always given up on front audio, too often does it add white noise/static/issues.

Typically I just turned my computer around and used rear disc tray, which always ended up being more convienent since I didn't have to put my head back there to make sure I was putting the disc in the right tray.

Yeah but what if you suddenly want to play something through your speakers? back down you go..

which can be frustrating if you switch between the two a lot

FYI: Most of the chassis makers offers replacement for the front panel connectors. You just have to email them to know about the availability.