ClayMeow

Help name my game!

Name my game  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should I name my game? (read Game Pitch first)

• Chemical Imbalance
    • Alchemical Imbalance
    • Chemical Wizadry
    • Alchemical Wizadry
    • Alchemy
    • Other (please post your suggestion)

Alright how about Valence?

Well I wouldn't actually be teaching valence, so that may be false advertising in a sense.

Well I wouldn't actually be teaching valence, so that may be false advertising in a sense.

Touche. I tried to come up with something about bonds but couldn't think of anything catchy :dunno:

I do like Chemical Imbalance, but like others mentioned it may not be completely appropriate either.

Just call it "Chemical Mixtures that Won't Kill You Right Away" or "Learn Chemistry or Don't, I'm just a Game." :P

I read the first post Clay and the word that screams out to me is Conjuncture....

Hmmm, that's interesting. Not exactly chemistry-related, but I can see the connection, since we're dealing with "combinations".

yea thats what I thought...Conjuring but then with a Twist... simple, yet effective

I did a quick Google search and I dont see any other game with that title...so...I thought it might be a nice addition

When I was reading the description I kept thinking, why not just name it "Chemical Reaction"?

Though Conjuncture could be a fun title. Of the 5 titles in the poll at first I was going to go with Chemical Imbalance but I think Chemical Wizardy would appeal to kids more. Either way I would keep it simple given you are aiming this game for kids.

Edited by Fogel

When I was reading the description I kept thinking, why not just name it "Chemical Reaction"?

Though Conjuncture could be a fun title. Of the 5 titles in the poll at first I was going to go with Chemical Imbalance but I think Chemical Wizardy would appeal to kids more. Either way I would keep it simple given you are aiming this game for kids.

Hmm, that's an interesting take. "Wizadry" is still a popular topic amongst kids, so you may be onto something there. I am gearing it more to teens, but I guess Harry Potter fanatics are teens now. lol

Guest Trankop

or whatever his title

Edited by Trankop