ClayMeow

Help name my game!

Name my game  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What should I name my game? (read Game Pitch first)

• Chemical Imbalance
    • Alchemical Imbalance
    • Chemical Wizadry
    • Alchemical Wizadry
    • Alchemy
    • Other (please post your suggestion)

I voted for Alchemy simply because people like short names even though I like Alchemical Imbalance people won't be able to say it or remember the long title. Just my thoughts.

I voted for Alchemy simply because people like short names even though I like Alchemical Imbalance people won't be able to say it or remember the long title. Just my thoughts.

I was going to choose that but then I thought about how it may be confused with the popular iOS and Andriod game

I was going to choose that but then I thought about how it may be confused with the popular iOS and Andriod game

I do have an iPad/tablet version planned, so that may be an issue. I'm not worried about trademark issues (it's a regular English word after all), but I'm not sure what Apple's policy is. I believe apps have to have a unique name. It's something as simple as adding an exclamation point at the end or adding some subtitle, but still something to keep in mind.

steam green lite http://steamcommunity.com/apps to see how meny ppl like to on another big Community

Not sure what you're saying. Do you mean I should submit it in Steam Greenlight's new "concepts" section to get feedback from a more dedicated gaming community? It's something I intend to eventually do, but this is still in the planning phase. Although I do have a lot of detailed information, I'd rather way until I at least have some concept art to show.

Chemical Imbalance sounds like a mental illness game the more i look at it.

Reaction Roy?

Are you naming my protagonist Roy? :lol:

The primary goal is to create an enjoyable and challenging experience for gamers or all ages.

Should be "...gamers of all ages."

As to the name, I think it should be Chemic Al, and then name the protagonist "Al" :haha:

Edit: Or ChemicAL, something like that.

Are you naming my protagonist Roy? :lol:

Reaction Roy the Rubidium atom vs Ethan the Evil Electron, forming Rb- (Isotope Roy wins) :thumbsup:

P.S. Sorry about the terrible chemistry joke :lol:

Edited by EuroFight

Maybe a "myst" style play on words, like "ChemMyst"? First idea to come to mind. Chemical Imbalance sounds VERY appropriate for the target audience :lol:.

Chemical Imbalance sounds like a mental illness game the more i look at it.

Yeah, that's basically what my professor thought.

-Elementary Reaction?

-Reaction?

Not bad..."reaction" fits well.

Should be "...gamers of all ages."

As to the name, I think it should be Chemic Al, and then name the protagonist "Al" :haha:

Edit: Or ChemicAL, something like that.

First, thanks for the correction.

As for the name, funny, but I dunno. I'm hesitant to use the protagonist's name in the title since I'm not dead set on a gender yet....may even have the user choose.

Reaction Roy the Rubidium atom vs Ethan the Evil Electron, forming Rb- (Isotope Roy wins) :thumbsup:

P.S. Sorry about the terrible chemistry joke :lol:

:doh:

Maybe a "myst" style play on words, like "ChemMyst"? First idea to come to mind. Chemical Imbalance sounds VERY appropriate for the target audience :lol:.

"ChemMyst" is cool, but I don't think it fits with my game. And lol at your last sentence...while very true, I'm not sure I can state that in an official proposal.