SpikeSoprano

Need help adding my cat

How the heck do we add a picture to a post, I'm trying to put a pic of my dumb (but loveable ) cat to the post your pets tread and when I click attach files nothing happens. I went into the help section and it says click add files button only I don't have one .

How the heck do we add a picture to a post, I'm trying to put a pic of my dumb (but loveable ) cat to the post your pets tread and when I click attach files nothing happens. I went into the help section and it says click add files button only I don't have one .

You need to click 'Attach this file' then 'Add to post'

<BR>You need to click 'Attach this file' then 'Add to post'<BR>
<BR><BR><BR>Problem is I don't have an Attach this file option, I have the "click to attach files " button which dose nothing.

You might be over your MB attachment limit. I'd just upload to Photobucket and use the tags.

^ That, or if you don't want to make an account anywhere, www.tinypic.com.

You might be over your MB attachment limit. I'd just upload to Photobucket and use the tags.

My mb limit is empty because I could never get it to work, and I'm not a big fan of these photo sites, too many add on sites pop up with them.

My mb limit is empty because I could never get it to work, and I'm not a big fan of these photo sites, too many add on sites pop up with them.

Look up something called PUUSH. The website is http://puush.me. It has no advertisements, lets you upload any image, and even do screenshots really easily with a macro and uploads them automatically. For example.

1. Hit macro (mine is ctrl+alt+z).

2. Select area of screen you want to screenshot.

3. Wait half a second as it automatically uploads it and puts the link in your clipboard automatically for you to paste anywhere.

Best part is no ads, and entirely free.

<BR>Look up something called PUUSH. The website is <A class=bbc_url title="External link" href="http://puush.me." rel="nofollow external">http://puush.me.</A> It has no advertisements, lets you upload any image, and even do screenshots really easily with a macro and uploads them automatically. For example.<BR><BR>1. Hit macro (mine is ctrl+alt+z).<BR>2. Select area of screen you want to screenshot.<BR>3. Wait half a second as it automatically uploads it and puts the link in your clipboard automatically for you to paste anywhere. <BR><BR>Best part is no ads, and entirely free.<BR>
<BR><BR>Thanks, I checked it out , but that still don't solve my problem of not being able to upload any pics to this site without using a third party software or site.<BR>

<BR><BR>Thanks, I checked it out , but that still don't solve my problem of not being able to upload any pics to this site without using a third party software or site.<BR>

Just to confirm you selected the image from 'Browse...', then clicked 'Attach This File'?

You didn't click 'Clear Selection', right?

Just to confirm you selected the image from 'Browse...', then clicked 'Attach This File'?

You didn't click 'Clear Selection', right?

I can't even get to the browse section, there is only the "click to attach files" button on the bottom of my reply screen and it dose nothing.

I can't even get to the browse section, there is only the "click to attach files" button on the bottom of my reply screen and it dose nothing.

Okay, which browser are you using at the moment?

Okay, which browser are you using at the moment?

I'm using ie 8 which is the only one I have installed now, since I installed my ssd I try to not install any programs to it that will take up space, need room for games, lol.