Any good replacement for the Haf 922 top fan?

Hey there , recently my top 200mm fan has been making a rattling\grinding noise , so i decided instead of replacing the whole case to replace the top fan , seemed like the smart choice :P so , could you guys recommend a replacement for my 200mm fan ? or would it be better to switch for 2x120mm? thank you all in advance!

Hey there , recently my top 200mm fan has been making a rattling\grinding noise , so i decided instead of replacing the whole case to replace the top fan , seemed like the smart choice :P so , could you guys recommend a replacement for my 200mm fan ? or would it be better to switch for 2x120mm? thank you all in advance!

just buy the cooler master mega flow 200, it's the stock fan that come with the case...it cheap and readily available, if you don't mind the extra noise the the storm force 200 is better but remember it's built for storm sniper case so the fan led will need auxiliary power don't connect it directly to your led switch or it will fry the switch

just buy the cooler master mega flow 200, it's the stock fan that come with the case...it cheap and readily available, if you don't mind the extra noise the the storm force 200 is better but remember it's built for storm sniper case so the fan led will need auxiliary power don't connect it directly to your led switch or it will fry the switch

awesome , love the red led lights too , would fit awesome on my already red themed haf 922 :P thank you ^^

• 3 weeks later...

If you want you can also use a pair of 120mm fans at the top of the case. Combined CFM will be close but for noiseless operation I see the stock fan doing the best.

Also the Fan LED's need only 5 volts of power that come with the Storm scout so unless you have an LED push button on the HAf922 then I would dis-recommend the fan that has the seperate LED connector.