El_Capitan

Post Your Pets Thread!

She has some crazy coloring. Her chest is white, but has a brown heart shaped patch in the center. She has mostly white nails except for two black ones Even her pads are black and/or pink. The tip of her tail is white like it was dipped in paint.

I'm not sure we're keeping her but here's Luna. A Yellow Lab/Pit Bull pup (we think) that we're watching until we either can't let her go or until she finds a new home.

1048964_10200356445137215_1530243251_o.j

Haha to the poster above. I really dislike those little critters. I can usually find those suckers outside the home my girlfriend lives at. Definitely a nuisance at night.

Can anyone tell me what this color/coat would be called? Are they merle? Might be bringing one of these guys home tomorrow. They're catahoula/lab mixes according to the owner.

FB_IMG_1427155304069.jpg

FB_IMG_1427157179383.jpg

Can anyone tell me what this color/coat would be called? Are they merle? Might be bringing one of these guys home tomorrow. They're catahoula/lab mixes according to the owner.

PICTURES

I'd call it light chocolate milk brown because that's what it reminds me of, really cool looking dog!

Here's Luna pretending to be a Shepherd with her ears up

lunshep_zpsssjte01w.jpg