Sign in to follow this  
mnautss

Tt ESports Headset Assistance

Hello Guys,

My post won't be oif much help, but instead, I sek help from you experienced guys. I recently purchased Tt esports shock One 5.1ch virtual surround headsets. DTS surround sensation is used to provide virtual surround. But when I turn on surround, I can't tell in a game where the bullet is coming from. All that DTS surround does is to produce a decent ECHO effect which I don't like until I get the surround effect.

I short, I have NO 5.1ch surround effect. I have disabled my realtek drivers and use the supplied Tt drivers. Headsets are USB driven. I spent 100$ on thjis and now, I am stuck as the sole purpose of buying these is defeated.

If there is any way (ANY) that i can get the surround feel, please do let me know. Your support will be well appreciated.

Thanks,

Mohit.

You said you installed the drivers, but did you install the software and configure it in there?

As it's USB, it doesn't use your sound card (or built-in), so you were right in installing the drivers for it, but you need the software to configure it correctly. Also check the settings in Windows to make sure it's pointing to the right device.