OCrookie

Socket 2011 and 1366

I think I read somewhere once that the holes are the same for both sockets but was wondering about whether the backplate for my d-tek fuzion v2 would work safely on the socket 2011 boards since i cant find any 2011 brackets for it I already have the 1366 brackets from my ramapge II extreme board but was planning on upgrading to a socket 2011 board Namely the ASUS Rampage IV but dont know if I need to get a new waterblock altogether if what I have will still work

that would great I was concerned that perhaps there may be something different on the backside that could pose a problem

Its an Awesome board. It has What is called the Xbracket that allows you to use cooling solutions from a socket 1366 board without adapters.

Its an Awesome board. It has What is called the Xbracket that allows you to use cooling solutions from a socket 1366 board without adapters.

oh thats sweet thanks

Yeah, I have two of the Rampage IV Extreme's and one of the Maximus IV Gene-Z/GEN3's, great boards!

ASUS Rampage IV extreme

Go ahead and buy it. Awesome board. CPU block won't be a problem.