Free Ipod Dock

vyroburn

jajajajajajajaja awesome I will get an ipod soon .. and realized you didnt even made it.. because the shape looks already made.. it was part of some shipping for something.. perhaps you did the cut in the middle?

im loco_frags i just changed nick i feel strange...

Bear with me guys, this is a radical idea... But... How about an android one too?! And one for Windows phones! And maybe tablets?!

Yeah an' cars an' planes an' buses an' trains an'...there's a world of possibility :lol:

One point though, my Galaxy Ace charges from the top so it would have to be an android gadget 'hat'

It is totally stable. I put the slit not in the exact middle so it kind of counter balances. But I can press the button with out toppling it over.

I actually cut this out and shaped it with a pocket knife of all things. you could do really well with some harder packing foam and a demel or some good scissors.

I literally just poked a tiny hole in the bottom and pulled the cable through, and it seats just perfect. (The video shows it a bit better.) http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Edited by vyroburn