Come up with the best worst configuration

El_Capitan

i should do what now?

what is PIO 0 mode? xD

does that makes me a noob? :C

A little over 3 MB/s if I remember correctly. No DMA, no bus mastering. :lol: It's sloooooooooooooooooooooooow.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple Cores on a Phone... :ph34r:

P.S. Did time rolled back? Onion is now l33t again :P

I wanted to change my name to "Leo" but I messed up and changed it to l33t, long story.

No, not really...well....... This must before your time then. so then yes.. YES IT DOES :haha:

Im kidding.....

or maybe IM NOT..muhaha

To be fair the original IDE spec was a looooooong time ago. ATA/IDE is a lot newer and is still well over a decade old. :lol:

Pentium 4 2.8

478 Socket Motherboard

7970 6GB

128MB 333 RAM

12800x1024x4 CRT Monitors

1500watt PSU

SATA III 256GB SSD

for caching....

20GB ATA-1 HDD

Windows Me

That's the best (worst) I can come up with.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Vista. Not at launch, not now. :lol:

People felt "smart" by calling Vista terrible...which they just parroted from someone else down the line. Anyone who really hates Vista should hate 7 just as much...

The devil was in the details. I had been running Vista from Beta until Win7, and it seemed to run fine on the surface, but I kept noticing glitches and things just not right when running Vista. Some things just did not run right at all.

When Win7 came out, though, it's like Microsoft had finally gotten around to taking care of all of those loose ends, and it ran for me like WinXP did. So from personal experience, Vista was crappy, and Win7 is better. Oversimplified, but in a nutshell.

I haven't bothered with Vista since Win7 came out, so personally I don't know if it got better or not.

Edited by the11ama