neddamttocs

How many monitors do you have on your main PC?

65 members have voted

1. 1. How many monitors do you have on your main PC?

• 1 (Laptops Included here as well)
    • More than 6

This week we want to know how many monitors you have on your main PC? Is it just one, or do have more depending on what you are doing?

Let us know on this weeks OCC Poll!

I have one 23 inch monitor for gaming & browsing & blah blah and one HDTV for movies and secondary desktop if I want to keep an eye on some apps while I'm in game.

One because of its 32 inch massiveness

3x23 in surround, plus one 19 and one 24 shared with second rig

I have three 30" monitors at 2560 x 1600 on my main desk, but two are on my main, with the third on my second rig, however, I use Mouse Without Borders to connect them using the same mouse and keyboard. I do this because when I work from home, I sometimes need to VPN to different connections, and so I don't have to switch my connections on my same machine all the time. At work, I have two 27" 1920 x 1200 monitors, and my 15" 1920 x 1080 laptop screen. I use the same 2 computer 3 monitor set-up at work.

On my test bench, I have two 24" 1920 x 1200 monitors, one on top of each other. On my transition area, I have another 24" 1920 x 1200 monitor. A friend is borrowing another 24" 1920 x 1200 monitor.

1 samsung syncmaster p2770FH for me,

27 inch is large enough i think, do have a second one left, maybe il add it later when im back into graphical designing.

One 19" LCD monitor, hoping to get another 19" monitor to allow me to display assets and current scene in Unity

I'm actually running my 24" screen on top and still using an old 15" 1024x768 LCD as a secondary on the bottom.

I dont have desk deskroom to use my 20" and 24" screens.

At home I am running 2x 20" and 1 x 24" centre monitor.

At work I run 2x 22" + my laptops 14" screen.

At home, the 3 screens is probably not necessary and I could go back to 2. At work, I could always use another monitor!