Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord

WhenKittensATK

TaleWorlds Entertainment is proud to announce the next installment in the acclaimed Mount & Blade game series, entitled: Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. This sandbox action-RPG strategy hybrid will take players on a journey into a fictional world of up-close and personal medieval combat on a huge scale, bigger, bloodier and more intense than ever before. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will build upon the popular Mount & Blade franchise bringing in many exciting and highly requested new features.

More details about Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in the coming months. Visit www.taleworlds.com for the latest news and information.

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/mountandblade

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Mount_and_Blade

Edited by AZNguyen

I liked M&B since it first came out (I spread the word for all my friends to start playing, but only 1 did), and the mods were okay, but hopefully they incorporate a lot more into M&B2. Game gets old very quick, but the battles are so fun when you're powerful!

I liked M&B since it first came out (I spread the word for all my friends to start playing, but only 1 did), and the mods were okay, but hopefully they incorporate a lot more into M&B2. Game gets old very quick, but the battles are so fun when you're powerful!

Same thing happened to me. Loved the first game and the entire M&B series and told everyone about it, but none actually liked it. Even if the graphics are poor (without graphical enhancement), M&B still rocks.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love M&B, but I think they really went the wrong direction with the DLCs, especially the shooting one.

Still, I really look forward to M&B 2 if they ever get around to release! :D I'm curious if they can knock another one out of the park or if their DLCs are indicative of them getting a bit lucky on the first design.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...