Question about firearms- PA 2012

TheyCallMeGunny

I wish to purchase a firearm and obtain a permit to carry.

I've done this before but circumstances have changed since then.

I have been convicted of ONE summary offense: "Criminal Mischief- Damage Property"

Am I able to obtain a permit in the state of Pennsylvania with this against my name?

Reason this is important to me:

If you ever heard of Rebort Leone: I recently experienced two similar incidents. Would've been stuck in prison like he was, if not for my brother-in-law (sister's husband) paying for a high priced attorney as he was appalled at the situation.

None of the officers in either of these incidents have been taken off the force, one is soon to become the next police chief of my township. I intend to own a firearm for home defense, of the only criminals in my area: Aggressive, totalitarian police.

I already know even a perfectly viable defense of my own life against unlawful action would make me a criminal, but I've set things up so I can move if need be. I have no intent to go out into the world and harm anyone: But I have no intent to let ANYONE harm my family again, especially police acting unlawfully like criminal scum.

PS- The police in my current area: Same state police that nearly killed Robert Leone.. Same .ing department.

Okay so I watched the video of the police beating this guy down. The fact that they still have jobs is interesting. Were you convicted of a felony?

It's those types of police that give the good ones a bad name. Any cop that truly believes in the "Blue Code of Silence" is a piece of .. Period.

You'd be better off asking on a Pennsylvania specific gun site but AFAIK unless you've been convicted of a felony or have ever been involuntarily committed to a mental institution then you should be able to purchase. Carrying, concealed and openly, varies from State to State. Again I'd check a State specific website or forum.