Sign in to follow this  
WarWeeny

dont know where to put this derp

so i have ben looking around the net and the new demo of nvidea (new dawn) impressed me so much i want to see all the tech demo's uit there.

cant find the ''old dawn'' so i was hoping there was a site that had all these tech demo's but i couldnt find it :C

so i was hoping any of you guys/girls know! ;D

from 2008 and later would be great and it doesnt matter if it is on an amd site or nvidea (searched on the nvidea site but only a few demo's were there and the ones i wanted werent there :C

thanks in advance!

you think i didnt do that? fool. and i didnt want youtube crap i actually wanted to install the demo's

@_TheAlexO

woot that is what i was searching for xD

thanks!

Edited by WarWeeny

you think i didnt do that? fool. and i didnt want youtube crap i actually wanted to install the demo's

Well considering that what you were looking for was on Nvidia's website, I don't think ya did. :lol:

Well considering that what you were looking for was on Nvidia's website, I don't think ya did. :lol:

i did looked on the nvidea site but it only gave me like 9 demo's or so,

that link the other user provided had way more demo's and i couldnt find it through google :S

but the problem has been solved now :P

also found a site were i could get the ati tech demo's, these were odly enough not as awsome as the nvidea one,

except that leo tech demo but i couldnt run it because i have an nvidea card :C stuuupid amd xD