What is up, dog?

Faux_Grey

Hey. there. home-dogs. how. you. at. my. homies?

Gah. This isn't working. /tosses poorly read script aside.

Uhhm.. What works? a limerick?

Greetings from crazy-ol 'Grey,

who managed to log in today.

He'd do it some more

but his fingers are sore

from playing that Call Of Dew-tay.

Did that work? Am I accepted into the tribe of overclockers now? Or do I overclock first?

I took my C2Q Q8300 to 2.507Ghz by increasing the FSB speed by 1. Are you not impressed? Are you not entertained by my ramblings?

/Person in crowd. "Booooo! 'Yer rubbish! Ge'rrof!"

/steps to one side as beverage cup is thrown.

Eheh.. Tough crowd tonight.. Uhm. Well. How about this?

Faux_Grey.jpg

See! I fold for you bozos wonderful people now. Aren't you lucky? I even brought the machine that goes PING!

/Machine pings.

As you can see. I have mental issues, I watch a bit of Monty Python, Whose line is it anyway, and other such random shows. I play games too, like the usual, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Command & Conquer, Star Trek Online, don't forget flying games, in those games I can safely say "Ko za asy." I tend to avoid the newer games as my rubbish computah cannot play them, but I'm pretty good at the games I can run, I've yet to go to a LAN party where anyone beats me, I tend to avoid playing online because my internet is limited to a speed of around 20KB a second, and pings are usually in the range of 300-999.

I have many talents, such as writing, drawing, breathing and blinking, something I practice hard in is the art of sleeping, rather difficult as I am a nocturnal creature. I know my stuff when it comes to computers, and I'm always the one doing troubleshooting for friends people who need help with computers, trying to explain DHCP and why it needs to be enabled to someone that doesn't know how to use a computer to do anything but facebook is the most painful thing in the world.

Well, before this gets tl;dr, I'm just going to say thanks for reading, and I'm glad to be part of the community.

Lovies: Faux_Grey

-Self proclaimed grammar nazi.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As another South African, I can assure the rest of you forumites that we all dont speak in this "Hey. there. home-dogs. how. you. at. my. homies" kind-of way :P

So in a local SA tone : "Awe brah, hope you enjoy this lekker forum here" :cool2:

Also cool to see someone closer to my age too, Im 17

So are you from Jozi like me or Durbz or the Cape or somewhere where the lions run wild :P

I tend to avoid playing online because my internet is limited to a speed of around 20KB a second, and pings are usually in the range of 300-999.

Are you still on dial-up ? :P MWEB's got some cheap ADSL lines ya know :P

Edited by Midnight Rider

EXCUSE ME SIR! I AM BRITISH!

XD

No, I'm up by JHB, out on the farms there by Benoni, No telephone lines due to the fact that they have been stolen for the past 8 years now. I'm using that MTN uncapped lite package.

Also:

/slaps midnight rider for the use of "awe" as a greeting. (Nice profile picture by the way.)

But ja bru, it's kool hey? Howzit going for you? what do U use for konnekting to the internet?

...I died inside from typing that.. I hope it was worth it.. Please may I go back to using a non-south african accent? Russian? Scottish? Chinglish? ...anything but what is said here. The grammar Nazi in me must get out.

Nice to get such warm greetings like: "Errr, uh, hello"

It sure is better than the responses you get on other forums. (FIRST!)

No, I'm up by JHB, out on the farms there by Benoni, No telephone lines due to the fact that they have been stolen for the past 8 years now. I'm using that MTN uncapped lite package.

Well thats Telkom for you :P

But ja bru, it's kool hey? Howzit going for you? what do U use for konnekting to the internet?

...I died inside from typing that.. I hope it was worth it.. Please may I go back to using a non-south african accent? Russian? Scottish? Chinglish? ...anything but what is said here. The grammar Nazi in me must get out.

:lol:

Please may I go back to using a non-south african accent?

Non-south ... Then how about a east african accent ? Or north african ? Or west african ? :P

I am indeed fighting it.. it's this new drug I'm on.. called. Erm. Online gaming.. Yes.

Anyways, glad to be welcome, look forward to being a bit more active around here.

Also, Midnight Rider: *that's

Also, Midnight Rider: *that's

:P

Anyway, enjoy your stay and correcting other people's grammar :P

You should also join Carbonite.co.za - awesome SA forum :)

Edited by Midnight Rider

:P

Anyway, enjoy your stay and correcting other people's grammar :P

You should also join Carbonite.co.za - awesome SA forum :)

Oh don't worry, I will.

/Begins forum stalking in search of plentiful grammatical errors.