Private Message Archiving

IVIYTH0S

I remember before the forum switched over to the updated format, we could archive all of our private messages to a single file or send them all in one email for instance before we deleted them.

Is this still possible?? I was checking through all the settings and looking all around the private messaging area and couldn't locate it. Just had a mass-empty function for a particular folder.

Thanks guys :)

@IVIYTH0S: Umm, is it really needed? :dunno:

Just don't delete the important PMs and it will do the work for you, unless, the number of PMs you are dealing with is big.

It's not going to end my life if I can't was just nice to have because there could be some important ones sprinkled through out that I'd be missing out on if I ever wanted to reference or search

:( damn, good bye couple of messages.

Any way to re-implement or is it more trouble then it's worth??

We have to do another update, if its not corrected, it would have to be hard coded in.

Are you implying a new update is going to happen or you're simply saying that's most likely how it'd be re-implemented?

I have not looked at the new updates on what changes they have or haven't done.

The update needs to be done, but it looks like we have to reskin the forums all over again :(

Clear out the crap ones and keep what you want.

I started doing that myself today then got side tracked lol so back to cleaning out the inbox here been pruning emails over the last few days on 5 different accounts too lol