Sign in to follow this  
John_Grimm

Laptop for Gaming and a Question regarding A10 APU availability

Hi OCC,

I would like to purchase a Laptop which i'll be using for gaming. I have a tight budget, that may increase during to holidays. :D

I have looked around, and i really like the Asus G75 line of laptops.

I would like to buy the GTX660m version, its a newer architecture than the 670m and runs cooler(or so I've read online), but it is currently unavailable in my neck of the woods. Hope that will change in Nov/Dec.

Now in case i cannot increase my budget to afford a G75 i would like to get the K75DE, but with the A10 APU, does any1 know when these will become available? Google failed me. :(

What do you guys think of my choices, can any1 that uses any of the above laptops comment on what they think?

I would also like your suggestions on any other lapis i can try?

Oh, i use this site for shopping: http://interacom.eu/

If any1 can suggest a another dealer that ships to or is in Bulgaria, it'll be greatly appreciated :)

Did you have a look at this company? You can build a decent laptop for around 900 something including delivery to europe http://www.pcspecial...CFQod4QodnFYAkA

The GPU in the A10 wouldn't be as good as the GTX660M, and the CPU part isn't the best so avoid buying a laptop with just integrated graphics ;)

Are you buying this laptop for gaming or what? Nvm lol

Edited by Dan The Gamer

@Trankop: Toshiba is a good choice, i have had a few laptops by them and except for a flaky keyboards i have no complains. But the new GFX need better cooling, which Asus has. :)

@Dan: Unfortunately that shop does not ship out of UK. :( The A10 is only an option, if i cannot get the budget for a 660m laptop, and i'm getting it with a X-Fire card that is why i asked if any1 knows about the Asus K series and when they'll be available. :)

The A10 is only an option, if i cannot get the budget for a 660m laptop, and i'm getting it with a X-Fire card that is why i asked if any1 knows about the Asus K series and when they'll be available. :)

K series with A10??? Have no idea mate. :-/

@Trankop: Toshiba is a good choice, i have had a few laptops by them and except for a flaky keyboards i have no complains. But the new GFX need better cooling, which Asus has. :)

@Dan: Unfortunately that shop does not ship out of UK. :( The A10 is only an option, if i cannot get the budget for a 660m laptop, and i'm getting it with a X-Fire card that is why i asked if any1 knows about the Asus K series and when they'll be available. :)

It actually does, its 29 pounds for Europe and £19 for ROI shiiping :)

It's the very last option in the customizing menu thing

Edited by Dan The Gamer