EuroFight

EuroFight's Video Thread

Hi guys;

Just a short video review I made about Blacklight: Retribution, if you have a minute or two, or wish to mock my English accent, please feel free to watch it ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--jbqG8swC4

Hope you like it, and comments and suggestions welcome :cheers:

Euro

Edit: Corrected media link, changed thread name

Edited by EuroFight

Good video. You keep making them thumbsup3.gif

edit: "umm, uhh, umm" lol other than that I thought it was great, I like your battlefield video as well

Edited by _TheAlexO

Good video. You keep making them thumbsup3.gif

edit: "umm, uhh, umm" lol other than that I thought it was great, I like your battlefield video as well

Teehee thats my trick with the Battlefield video - narrating after rendering - sssssshhh! ;)

Played it for a while. It doesn't like my PC for some reason.

I heard it wasn't optimized very well. You seem to have a little bit of stutter lag in-game.

Played it for a while. It doesn't like my PC for some reason.

I heard it wasn't optimized very well. You seem to have a little bit of stutter lag in-game.

The game runs okay on my rig, (AMD FX-6100 and a low-end Radeon GPU), on medium settings, the main reason for the stutter was the fact I was recording. Considering your system is almost completely opposite to my rig, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some performance differences, however I am sure they will iron those out in the final version.

Hopefully they will fully optimise the game before release though, not just make it 'acceptable', but I can wait :popcorn:

What I want to know is where you got your avatar from. Is not that I want to use but I saw another user using the same. Looks like it's in fashion!?

What I want to know is where you got your avatar from. Is not that I want to use but I saw another user using the same. Looks like it's in fashion!?

lol, it's from FaceYourManga, I know Onion has a similar avatar, can't remember who else, but there is another user :)