Dragon Age: Inquisition

InCrYsIs

I managed to finally finish DA2 last night, so at least now I'm all up to date on the story for when DAI arrives. Still have a couple of DAO characters that are still in Ostagar if I have the urge to go through that again. Think a dwarf noble and a city elf, maybe another human noble even. :lol:

I do like how that PC Gamer article calls them "Greyspawn." Are they a less evil version of the Darkspawn?

I wanted to replay DAO, DAO Awakenings and DA2 but I heard that the savegames are not even going to be used/imported directly in DAI.

It seems you have to use Dragon Age Keep to recreate the state of the world before DAI.

Here is the article talking about this:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bioware-details-save-import-options-for-dragon-age-inquisition/1100-6413859/

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Dragon Age Keep, it's a great way to ensure the world is how you had it/want it if you are going from PS3/360 to PS4/XBO or if you never played DA2/lost your saves. Plus, it should hopefully mean no more hitches or mistakes with importing saves. Some of the things done in DAO and DAO:A had issues importing into DA2, so if the DA Keep ensures none of that happens, I am perfectly OK with it.

Me too, wish they did the same with Mass Effect 3!

And the second one, lol. The whole Conrad Verner bit is completely bugged from the first game (as are several others, but that one always comes to mind), so regardless of how you treated him, it's flagged as being an asshole. You can get around it with a save editor, but shouldn't have to considering there were patches that could have caught it.

Finished another playthrough of DAO.  I am refreshed on the storyline again with all the characters and political situations.  I'm ready to go for DAI.  DAO is so long.  I forgot how long it takes to complete everything you can.  For those that haven't played it , defintiely do so.  RPGs don't get much better.

Finished another playthrough of DAO.  I am refreshed on the storyline again with all the characters and political situations.  I'm ready to go for DAI.  DAO is so long.  I forgot how long it takes to complete everything you can.  For those that haven't played it , defintiely do so.  RPGs don't get much better.

I decided to replay it as well. I played around 20 hours in DAO, then I formatted my PC and didn't realize my Origin didn't have cloud sync for DAO.

So I had to redo it and have now completed DAO after nearly 40 hours, and I am busy with awakening but I am really tired of it now.

The combat is so repetitive, I got bored and just resorted to using the "runscript killallhostiles" command since I was nearly bored out of my mind.

With the Dragon Age Keep, you might not even have the option to import your savegames into the app.

It will probably be like a checklist where you "Tick" what decisions you made so that those are imported by DAI.

Heck, Dragon Age Keep probably wont even import what your Warden and Hawke looked like, they might not even feature in DAI besides having some guy talking about what they did in the previous game. 

I'm still looking forward to DAI though, sounds like a new story with highly original characters which is more suited to newcomers and guys who don't want to spend like another 60+ hours replaying through Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age Awakening, Witch Hunt DLC, DA2 and Hawke DLC after forgetting the story over the years.

With the Dragon Age Keep, you might not even have the option to import your savegames into the app.

It will probably be like a checklist where you "Tick" what decisions you made so that those are imported by DAI.

Heck, Dragon Age Keep probably wont even import what your Warden and Hawke looked like, they might not even feature in DAI besides having some guy talking about what they did in the previous game. 

You didn't listen before when DA Keep was being discussed. There is no save importing with it. It's an app where you make the choices from DAO and DA2 to carry into Inquisition, along with what companions you had, what your heroes were like, who you romanced, and various other elements.