Dragon Age: Inquisition

InCrYsIs

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a certain range to be in for it, as well as making sure the rift can be interacted with. If it

is in the process of sending out some demons, you can't do anything with it until they arrive.

Don't stay in Hinterlands. :lol: The game opens up so much more, since the Hinterlands is really more of a beginning area. The Storm Coast is great, Fallow Mire is creepy (does require about lvl 10 to fully explore), and the Western Approach is chock full of stuff to find, especially if you have plenty of shards to open up a particular dungeon in the Forbidden Oasis (not in Western Approach, but close).

Yeah I already finished Fallow Mire and already halfway through Storm Coast. The horse is also a great all terrain vehicle. I don't think it seems to take much or any fall damage. Jumped off a cliff and he just got back up haha.

Edited by AZNguyen

• 2 weeks later...

Hardly ever use a horse or any other mount. Enjoy the party banter too much. :lol: Solas, Sera, and Blackwall are an entertaining time; same for Varric, Blackwall, and Solas. Oh, and Cassandra and Varric are great. Plus Dorian, Iron Bull, and Solas. So many choices.

I've put in more hours than I'd care to admit, but my word this game is truly awesome. There are some things I wish could be tweaked a bit or expanded upon, but that is what patches are for. Doesn't diminish my enjoyment in the slightest. Dragon battles are intense as all get out and are a huge accomplishment. Tons of sweet gear and crafting materials too. Now I just need to take down more dragons to get more crafting materials to make some really killer armor. And eventually a weapon and shield, but armor first.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

No price for it, but It's coming to PC, PS4, and XBO on August 11. Can start it anytime after reaching Skyhold, so still no end game DLC just yet, but hopefully word on that at some point soon!

Priced at $14.99! The area will scale to your level, starting around level 12 or so and working its way up.

• 3 weeks later...