My_Inner_Fred

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, if I ever decide to upgrade my phone, you can buy my unlocked HTC Sensation 4G. Unlocked, rooted, and flashed to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 with AOKP version 6 ROM. Just did it two days ago, feels like a new phone. Unfortunately no version of Cyanogenmod 9.1 or higher works stable. Had 4.0.3 (Cyanogenmod 9.0) and that was stable, but 4.2.2 is a much better android version.

Well, if I ever decide to upgrade my phone, you can buy my unlocked HTC Sensation 4G. Unlocked, rooted, and flashed to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 with AOKP version 6 ROM. Just did it two days ago, feels like a new phone. Unfortunately no version of Cyanogenmod 9.1 or higher works stable. Had 4.0.3 (Cyanogenmod 9.0) and that was stable, but 4.2.2 is a much better android version.

I have little knowledge in smartphones since I rarely used cellphones and have been using my motorola razer forever now. If you do decide to sell you wouldn't mind me asking some technical questions would you? 

I have little knowledge in smartphones since I rarely used cellphones and have been using my motorola razer forever now. If you do decide to sell you wouldn't mind me asking some technical questions would you? 

Not at all. Figuring out where to start to unlock, then take S-On to S-Off, then finally root and install Recovery software is the tough part, imo. Once that's all done, booting to Recovery, and backing up and flashing a custom ROM and GApps is pretty easy.