Black Mesa releasing Sept. 14th

90sgamer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just need to jump up on the boxes and leap box to box. The later boxes require sprinting and jumping. To jump on the rail or the box you have to jump + crouch.

Since you seem to be doing rather well and I feel like a retard haha

The giant area all contaminated and full of green waste. You get there going through the pipe after the brief stint on the railway. Can you possibly explain where I am meant to go because I cant seem to find any way to progress from there. I climb out along the pipes. Jump around on the containers and can see the other ledge with supplies but cant make it up onto it. Ok so the lift does go up I must be a retard for not seeing the button haha

Anyone else reached Lambda Complex yet? I'm stuck on Coolant Tank 02, can't figure out what to do next, already activated 01.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out, surprised myself while doing so too.

Edited by Deathmineral

A tea cup?

Anyway, I beat the game. Not too bad, pretty good replica of the first, while showing their own thoughts and ideas throughout. I've seen some really mixed criticism for it so far, some people absolutely love it, others absolutely hate it, but I find myself sitting somewhere in the middle really, simply happy with it, no more and no less.

A tea cup?

Anyway, I beat the game. Not too bad, pretty good replica of the first, while showing their own thoughts and ideas throughout. I've seen some really mixed criticism for it so far, some people absolutely love it, others absolutely hate it, but I find myself sitting somewhere in the middle really, simply happy with it, no more and no less.

A top hat. Found another too.

I've heard a few things here and there that it falls a little into a fan-fiction rather than 100% true to the original.

So as someone who never finished HL1 would playing Black Mesa be sufficient to cross HL1 off my pile of shame? Before you light those torches and grab those pitchforks I have beaten H2, E1 & E2.

I've heard a few things here and there that it falls a little into a fan-fiction rather than 100% true to the original.

So as someone who never finished HL1 would playing Black Mesa be sufficient to cross HL1 off my pile of shame? Before you light those torches and grab those pitchforks I have beaten H2, E1 & E2.

*sets down the pitchfork*

If you only care about flashy graphics, then sure. Black Mesa doesn't give you the full experience just yet, but it gets you most of the way there. I'd still recommend playing through Half-Life 1 regardless as it is a fantastic game.