Sign in to follow this  
90sgamer

Black Mesa releasing Sept. 14th

Need more seeders. Only this many :(

seeders: 27206 leechers: 33221

That was plenty enough for my 3Mb/s download that just finished :P

I was wondering what the deal was with Black Mesa, seen the name mentioned a lot but didn't know it was a remake of Halflife.... Looks crazy good!

well i did the bm download and started the game, (very cool and pretty to look at i might add), but my dumb ass didnt click for a desktop icon for the game,....and so now it's lost,...i cant find where it loaded to and searching isnt helping,....does anybody know where the damn default game file goes when it is unpacking and installing ?,....im stuck now and was having a great time with it too,...shucks...

I just installed it and it appears in my library as Black Mesa. I used the installer from the download and didn't do anything special.

well i did the bm download and started the game, (very cool and pretty to look at i might add), but my dumb butt didnt click for a desktop icon for the game,....and so now it's lost,...i cant find where it loaded to and searching isnt helping,....does anybody know where the damn default game file goes when it is unpacking and installing ?,....im stuck now and was having a great time with it too,...shucks...

I just installed it and it appears in my library as Black Mesa. I used the installer from the download and didn't do anything special.

Same here, I have it in my Steam Library automatically from the installer. Otherwise I'm not sure, I think it installs the files to Steam/Steamapps/SourceMods/BMS, I don't see the actual EXE file there though.

Same here, I have it in my Steam Library automatically from the installer. Otherwise I'm not sure, I think it installs the files to Steam/Steamapps/SourceMods/BMS, I don't see the actual EXE file there though.

well guess waht, i finally got it fiGgeRed out :pfp: ,....uh duh, it was my steam game settings that wasnt showing it,....its showing in my library now !

but hey im diggin the old feel with the new look,...this thing is amazingly well done ! and lots o fun... :thx: guys,....cj

I'm getting pretty disappointing frame rates. Goes as low as 25 and rarely higher than 60.

I'm getting pretty disappointing frame rates. Goes as low as 25 and rarely higher than 60.

I get a pretty steady 60+ most of the time, never dips lower than 40 or 35.

Restart your computer, when I first ran it after installation my graphics card did not realize I was playing a game and did not kick up the speed, so my fps really struggled. Restarted my pc and now I'm getting anywhere from 60 at the lowest to 299 max.

Restart your computer, when I first ran it after installation my graphics card did not realize I was playing a game and did not kick up the speed, so my fps really struggled. Restarted my pc and now I'm getting anywhere from 60 at the lowest to 299 max.

Already tried. Took some screenshots but they got resized after the upload.

34.9 FPS

1432x4i.jpg

38.4 FPS

2qukgtl.jpg

54.2 FPS

6t0mk4.jpg

51.2 FPS

xf53rk.jpg

32.5 FPS

xmqznk.jpg

20.6 FPS

2iiikco.jpg