Stonerboy779

What I did today .......

Thanks, it actually sounds good right up until 35/40 volume.

I haven't tried playing anything bass heavy, but normal rock sounds pretty damn good.

I want to look up the specs on these speakers as well, I may seal off the speaker side if it'll sound better with a tighter enough closure and maybe some polyfil.

Edited by Andrewr05

Worked. I don't know why you people complain about working. I got paid pretty damn well for just sitting around, texting, playing with tablets, and chatting with customers. 

Worked. I don't know why you people complain about working. I got paid pretty damn well for just sitting around, texting, playing with tablets, and chatting with customers. 

Haha. Its people like you who make us hate work. You work, what 8 hours, at the max? In air conditioning! Doing all the above, for what? $17 an hour or somewhere around there?

Some of us work 12-16 hours a day for not much more than minimum wage at times, 6-7 days a week. Be grateful for what you have, and quit dumping it in that durn car :P

Don't get me wrong, i love my job, but i would mind a little more compensation.

I spent all day packing up my apartment. Loading up a truck and moving out on Wednesday. Making my way down to warmer temperatures down South!

Haha. Its people like you who make us hate work. You work, what 8 hours, at the max? In air conditioning! Doing all the above, for what? $17 an hour or somewhere around there?

Some of us work 12-16 hours a day for not much more than minimum wage at times, 6-7 days a week. Be grateful for what you have, and quit dumping it in that durn car :P

Don't get me wrong, i love my job, but i would mind a little more compensation.

I work 6-7 hours a day, and then I go straight to school. Days where I don't have school, I work 9 am to 11 pm. The AC is nice, I'm not gonna lie. :lol: In fairness, I do spend a ton of my time in the heat working on the car. :P Also, I wish it was $17 an hour, that's nearly twice my pay. :lol: 

But yeah, it is an easy job. I like it. :lol: I wouldn't mind something more labor intensive, as long as its something I like. 

Try 11 hours a day of mentally draining work and get back to us. :lol:

Try 11 hours a day of mentally draining work and get back to us. :lol:

But I'd honestly enjoy that. If its something I enjoy doing, like finance, then I can sit down all day and crunch numbers. 

I toyed with the OC on my 3570K a little this morning, I called to get my parent's internet upgraded/repaired (It was 5.5Mbps MAX speed when they pay for 10, now they get 20 down for $10 less a month (well after Thursday morning)). Then I replaced the kitchen faucet for my mother. I finally preordered BF4 and now it's time to do some billing for some tech work I did late last week.  Not too bad of a day.

Had a look at a '92 JDM 300ZX Z32

Straight up....

- straight body 100% stock

- only one broken mirror no dents or rust

- all rubbers and plastics are gone

- radiator, coolent and oil are 100% rust free and clean

- battery is gone (car hasn't be turned over in years)

- tires and breaks have deteriorated

- interior is spotless, minimal to no fading of the velour

- leather boots around gear stick and hand break are free of any cracks

- all accessories like boot cover, targa top covers, fairlady z shagpile mats and so on are there

- a bush is gone in the alternator

- mechanical work was kept up by a drag racer/mechanic

- owner imported from japan in 97 and used it as just a dd

- non turbo only 120k km

Going back with my mechanic to have another look and it will need a respray at some point.

I am definitely in love and want myself a nice 2 seater Fairlady Z