Stonerboy779

What I did today .......

I guess if it aint broke let Waco walk by it then it will be :lol:

:rofl: That's perfect.

Today I went shopping for a tie for my prom, then I went kayaking on the Thames :D

Good for being recognized. Bad for why. :lol:

Actually good for both I think. They only broke because I drove them harder than anyone else had. :lol:

Managed to get a (locked multiplier) Athlon 2 X2 215 (stock clock 2.7GHz) up to 3.7GHz on my stock AMD cooler  :D

post-87281-0-93078300-1375641827_thumb.png

Just watched At World's End in Cinema Europa, the cinema usually reserved for foreign films, arthouse flicks and movies just generally reserved for the movie connoisseur or interlectuall....

Just going to say I dont believe it has ever seen or will ever see again the c-word used so very many times in a film haha

Had ice cream for breakfast. So far, the only perk of having my wisdoms pulled...

playing pokemon emerald hard hack on my psp, just got my 5th badge and my team is pretty much done if i evolve beldum to metagross.

game is so much more fun if it is hard as shit lol (5th gym has lvl 50 pokemon and have different pokemon for example)

Edited by WarWeeny

I drove south 30 miles on Friday to my parents house, loaded up the 4wheeler into my dad's truck and then drove 175 miles north to a pigroast.

Spent the weekend drinking, smoking, eating and riding.

Today after 3-4 hours of sleep I drove 175 miles back to my parents place and I'm exhausted, I'm just gonna spend the night here instead of driving home.

Also technically today/this morning I watched the sun rise over the Canadian border.

Edited by Andrewr05

Nothing but rest and relaxation for the most part. Was going to mow the lawn but but had a torrential downpour.